Deconstructing a commercial building isn’t just good for the environment. You deserve a reward for your enlightened approach and we’ll give you one: a simple and easy process that results in profit. We’re the world’s premier commercial deconstruction consultant, so we can help ensure your noble effort is also a smart business decision.
We connect building owners and demolition/construction contractors to coordinate sustainably dismantling, repurposing, recycling and eliminating waste. Because we know how materials are commonly used (and reused), we’re uniquely equipped to identify what will sell and how to price it. Then we help you sell your reused materials, through the PlanetReuse Marketplace or brokering services.
THE DECONSTRUCTION PROCESS
- You’d like to deconstruct a building that needs to come down, but aren't sure exactly where to start. You give PlanetReuse a call.
- We specify what materials within your building can be reused or recycled.
- We identify a demolition/construction contractor that can handle the work and/or train your project team.
- We find homes for the materials and continue the placement process. You get paid (or get tax deductions) and feel, frankly, pretty awesome. And you should—your materials went to good use instead of a landfill.
- We manage recertification needs, including structural engineering reviews, third-party recertification, field visits and any other items necessary to allow the reuse of building materials.